标题: 常用询盘英语(Z)
jadering926
婴儿
Rank: 1

UID 887369
精华 0
积分 7
帖子 5
铜币 96
金币 16
经验值 7
阅读权限 5
注册 2008-9-18
状态 离线

常用询盘英语(Z)


询盘的提出

我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)

    We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

    We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。

    We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

    We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

    Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

    We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否
请酌。

    Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

    Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

请告知以现金支付的优惠
条款和折扣比例。
    Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货()条件。

    Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

    Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维
的制品, 尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
    Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

    Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

    Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花
50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少

    At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November

请报10英担、一级软木()塞的最低价格。

    Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

    We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

    I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。

    Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

贵公司71来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

    We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

    We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods



搜索更多相关主题的帖子: [英语] [常用] [the] [please] [goods] [商品] [低价格] [告知] [询价] [your]

顶部
jadering926
婴儿
Rank: 1

UID 887369
精华 0
积分 7
帖子 5
铜币 96
金币 16
经验值 7
阅读权限 5
注册 2008-9-18
状态 离线
常用报盘与还盘(Z)
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

    We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.

我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。

    Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

    I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.

相信我上周的报价是最好的。

    No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

    The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方报价高于上次。

    It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。

    We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

    I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

    Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

    We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

    I should have thought my offer was reasonable.

我本以为我的报价是合理的。

    You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

    This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

    Words and Phrases
    quote 报价
    quotation 价格
    preferential offer 优先报盘
    cost of production 生产费用
    reasonable 合理的
    competitive 有竞争性的
    the preference of one's offer 优先报盘
    wild speculation 漫天要价
    Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

    We have extended the offer as per as your request.

我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。

    The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. 23nd of June, 1997, Beijing time.

报价有效期到1997622下午5点,北京时间。

    All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

    This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.

该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。

    This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.

该报盘以商品未售出为准。

    Words and Phrases
    subject to ...为条件,以...为准
    offer subject to our written acceptance 以我方书面接受为准的报盘
    offer subject to sample approval 以样品确定后生效为准的报盘
    offer subject to our final confirmation 以我方最后确认为准的报盘
    offer subject to export/import license 以获得出口(进口)许可证为准的报价
    offer subject to prior sale 以提前售出为准的报盘
    offer subject to goods being unsold 以商品未售出为准的报盘
    offer subject to your reply reaching here 以你方答复到达我地为准的报盘
    offer subject to first available steamer 以装第一艘轮船为准的报盘


    I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

    The offer is not workable.

报盘不可行。

    The offer is given without engagement.

报盘没有约束力。

    It is difficult to quote without full details.

未说明详尽细节难以报价。

    Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

    We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

    Please renew your offer for two days further.

请将报盘延期两天。

    Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.

请按同样条件恢复报盘。

    We regret we have to decline your offer.

很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。

    The offer is withdrawn.

该报盘已经撤回。

    We prefer to withhold offers for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

    Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.

买主因无报盘而苦恼。

    Words and Phrases
    to extend an offer 延长报盘
    to renew an offer to reinstate an offer 恢复报盘
    to withdraw an offer 撤回报盘
    to decline an offer to turn down an offer 谢绝报盘
    unacceptable 不可接受的
    workable 可行的
    at wide intervals 间隔时间太长
    make headway 有进展
    be worried at sth. ...苦恼

顶部
    本版导读
最新主题最新回复热门讨论近期看点
手拉手交易区开放了~
    本站导读
最新主题最新回复热门讨论近期看点




当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2009-1-8 12:46

闽ICP备05022067号

Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0 © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.050930 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 手拉手社区